COCA August 2018 Government Relations Report
Good morning COCA Members,
Please find attached COCA’s August 2018 edition of the Government Relations Report.
In the August issue:
- What’s Happened & What to Expect in the Legislature
- Construction Health and Safety Blitzes
- Bill 5 Races Through the Legislature and Becomes Law
- Ford Makes Good on Audit Promise
- Ford Government’s Accomplishments So Far
- New Government Restructures Cannabis Sales
- New Board in Place at Hydro One
- Ontario Sells Record Amount of Debt Following Election Hiatus
- Will Ford Government Allow Private Booze Stores?
Operations & Member Services Manager
Council of Ontario Construction Associations