Built to last.
Canada's skylines were built on the enduring partnership between Canada's IMPACT contractors and our union Ironworkers.
It's a commitment to professionalism without compromise that gets the job done right, every time, for all time.
As a representative body, it’s our job at the Ontario Erectors Association to be a voice for our community.
We have a longstanding history of advocating for our members and promoting the benefits of employing unionized workers.
We’re a connector and facilitator, a negotiator and a proponent of linking clients with the best Ironworker talent available.
We believe our workforce is deserving of being selected for projects ahead of any others because they are better trained, they uphold exceptional safety standards and are dedicated to outstanding workmanship.
Recent OEA News
- Coronavirus: Construction Weekly Roundup | Ontario Construction Secretariat
- Prompt Payment Ontario’s Trade Contractors’ Guide to the Construction Act
- COCA Newsletter – May 2020
- Your weekly Ontario Construction New 05/25/2020
- Invitation to Virtual Workshop: Absenteeism and Attendance Issues in a COVID-19 World – Sherrard Kuzz LLP Employment & Labour Lawyers