WSIB Return to Work: Navigating the Issues Workshop – October 17, 23 & 24, 2019
WSIB Return to Work Navigating the Issues
HALF-DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
Effective and proactive management of return to work protocols can significantly improve cost outcomes related to most WSIBclaims. Applying interactive learning and real-life scenarios, topics for this half-day intensive workshop include:
- WSIB Return to Work Obligations: What are they?
- WSIB Players: Who are they and what is their role in the process?
- Common WSIB Return to Work Issues (and how to avoid them): Key challenges and proactive ways to address them.
- Human Rights and Return to Work: How does the duty to accommodate intersect with
WSIB return to work obligations?
- Claim Costs: How ineffective management can impact claim costs and penalties
|DATE and TIME:||Each workshop is from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Thursday, October 24, 2019
|LOCATION:||Sherrard Kuzz LLP, 250 Yonge Street, Suite 3300, Toronto|
|COST:||$525 plus tax|
|This is a small group workshop; space is extremely limited|
SHERRARD KUZZ LLP | Employment & Labour Lawyers
250 Yonge Street, Suite 3300, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2L7