WSIB Practices and Procedures: What You Need To Know To Improve Claims Management and the Bottom Line – Workshop – May 2, 13 & 15, 2019
WSIB Practices and Procedures: What You Need To Know To Improve Claims Management and the Bottom Line
HALF-DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
Effective management of WSIB claims and appeals can make a significant difference to the bottom-line. This half-day workshop will help you acquire the tools you need to confidently address key issues in WSIB claims management.
Applying interactive learning and real-life scenarios, topics include:
· “Who’s Who” at the WSIB: Roles and responsibilities of key staff and decision-makers.
· Decision-Making at the WSIB: Understand how decisions are made.
· The Appeal Process: When (and how) to effectively appeal a WSIB decision.
· Get the Most Out of a Claim File and Case Record: How to obtain, review and understand information in a worker claim file and case record.
· Employer Account Issues: Appreciate the content of an employer account and how (and when) to request a transfer of costs or make a claim to the secondary injury enhancement fund.
DATE and TIME: Each workshop is from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Monday, May 13, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
VENUE: Sherrard Kuzz LLP, 250 Yonge Street, Suite 3300, Toronto
COST: $525.00 plus tax
This is a small group workshop; space is extremely limited.
SHERRARD KUZZ LLP | Employment & Labour Lawyers
250 Yonge Street, Suite 3300, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2L7