The IMPACT JOB PROFITS PROGRAM
An Internal Training Program for the Ironworking Industry
FMI Corporation, in collaboration with The Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust (IMPACT), presents for the ironworking industry. FMl and IMPACT customize the program to fit the specific needs of your company, which is then delivered for the sole benefit of your field supervisors.
INCREASE profits by understanding:
- The role of a foreman and superintendent in managing job profits
- How to become a low-cost producer by working smarter
- How to identify weaknesses in your company’s current field management practices
- How contractors keep score and measure profits
- How small changes in productivity create large changes in your bottom line
- That 75-90% of the co t of construction is spent in the field
- How small profit margins in the construction industry really are
- The 11 habits of a highly productive field manager
- How planning and communication directly impact productivity
- The field managers’ role in motivating a diverse workforce
This one-day course, presented by key personnel from FMI, mixes both lecture and discussions with practical application through hands-on activities and exercises. Prior to attending, participants will be asked to complete a productivity survey. The results of this survey will focus the program content to meet your specific needs and to identify opportunities for improvement for the company This structure promises participant engagement at an optimum level.