Ontario Steel Construction Industry & Design Awards Report JULY 2015
The Ontario Construction Report
The winners of the 2015 Ontario Steel Design Awards of Excellence will be pro-filed in the July issue of the Ontario Construction Report. The coverage will appear in our special report on “Steel in Construction”. We will be highlighting current trends, new technology, industry executives and what lay ahead for steel in construction for 2016 and beyond.
The 22nd Ontario steel design awards of excellence will be presented April 26th in Toronto. The awards are hosted by the Ontario region of the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC). Below are some of the award winning projects and individuals we will highlight in our report:
- The Award of Merit in the architectural category went to: Centennial College Ashtonbee Campus Renewal project in Toronto and Breithaupt Block Building ONE project in Kitchener
- The Award of Excellence in the architectural category was awarded to Brookfield Place Pavilion in New York, NY
- Award of Excellence in Engineering (Building Category) was given to the Queen Richmond Centre in Toronto.
- Award of Excellence in the Engineering (Bridge Category) was received by Lee’s Avenue Bridge in Ottawa
- 2015 History of Strength Award Recipients were Wilson Belford, Peter Boyle, Joe Giacomelli, David Roy Hiltz, and Bill Tyas.
For more information, please call or email CHASE, Director of Marketing and Client Relations Construction News and Report Group
Tel: (905) 228-1151 Cell: (905) 341-8686 Fax: (647) 439-3789 Email: email@example.com www.ontarioconstructionreport.com