|This 4-day course will provide participants with requirements, recommendations and resources for the inspection of steel-framed buildings. An optional 3-hour exam is offered on the 5th day for those working towards their designation as a CISC Accredited Steel Inspector – Steel Buildings.
Who should attend?
* third-party inspection agencies
* certified welding inspectors
* code officials involved in approvals or inspection
* steel fabricators and erectors
* design engineers, constructors and owners
* specifiers of steel structures
The course leader and proctor is Robert E.Shaw, Jr., PE,President, Steel Structures Technology Center, Inc.